So you and your business can stay up to date
Small Business Owners could use a little support.
Our goal is to help them find it.
New applications for the Paycheck Protection Program are being accepted.
Please note that applications will be taken on a first come, first served basis, as we can only fulfill requests to the extent that funds are available in the latest round of $310 billion. LCA Bank Corporation will make every effort to process your application as expeditiously as possible; however, we cannot guarantee the availability of funds.
If you would like to proceed with your application, please take a moment and note the required documentation before proceeding. When you have all of the required information/documentation, please click Apply Now.
- Organizational documents including any operating agreement for multiple owners
- Corporate By-Laws or LLC Documentation from the Secretary of State
- Business TIN (EIN, SSN)
- NAICS code (this should be on the front page of the tax return. If not please click here or visit https://census.gov/eos/www/naics/ to determine your code
- Franchise identification code – if your business is a Franchise, this must be provided
- Copy of Driver’s license for the individual signing on behalf of the company requesting the PPP loan
Loan Amount Requested
You may request a loan in an amount of up to two and one-half months of your average monthly payroll costs from the last year. Payroll costs will be capped at $100,000 on an annualized basis for each employee and are calculated using the gross monthly payroll before deduction of taxes.
Payroll Information (This information should be available from your CPA or payroll company)
- W3 (aggregate of all W2s) or quarterly 941 reports W2s for all employees making over $100k in the same period. (Salary amounts in excess of $100k must be deducted from total)
- If a business has been open less than 12 months, monthly payroll records will be required
- Payroll costs include: Salary, wage, commission, or similar compensation; Payment of cash tip or equivalent; Payment for vacation, parental, family, medical, or sick leave; Allowance for dismissal or separation; Payment required for the provisions of group health care benefits, including insurance premiums; Payment of any retirement benefit; or Payment of State or local tax assessed on the compensation of employees; and the sum of payments of any compensation to or income of a sole proprietor or independent contractor that is a wage, commission, income, net earnings from self-employment, or similar compensation and that is in an amount that is not more than $100,000 in 1 year, as prorated for the covered period
We are committed to supporting you
LCA is taking the COVID-19 situation very seriously and is constantly monitoring the recommendations from federal, state and local government sources.
LCA has created a task force that is continuously monitoring governmental communications and will adjust our response and plan to ensure we are able to keep our valued clients well informed.
We have included some valuable links below for your reference. Should you need additional assistance with any new business, please contact your account executive or fill out the form to the right and someone will contact you as soon as possible.
Get in touch
If you need further assistance or have a question, please complete the simple form or email us. An LCA representative will repsond to you as soon as possible
LCA Bank Corporation
3150 Livernois Rd, Suite 300
Troy, Michigan 48083